4 Hrs x 4 Days
The 16 hours of virtual learning experience will throw light on all of the essentials from condition monitoring and reliability improvement, fundamental of vibration, collection of quality data, and vibration analysis & fault conditions.
You’ll come away with a solid understanding of why we monitor the condition of rotating machinery and other critical assets, the importance of improved reliability, and how vibration can be successfully measured and analyzed to provide an early warning of a wide range of fault conditions.
- Recognize and provide procedures to augment to your practical knowledge of machines
- Emphasize & recognize various vibration sensors, mounting methods and instrumentation
- Understand vibration frequency and amplitude
- Interpret the analysis of data and identify corrective actions
Who Should Attend
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Staff
- PdM Program Managers
- Engineers & Technicians of PCM
- Vibration Analysis Reading Collector